19//Brisbane

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Made Some Gyoza

HELLO THERE BLOG READERS :D

Countdown to my birthday: #6days

WOOOO SO EXCITING!

Okay so yesterday the watch which I ordered ages ago arrived. I apologise for the blurriness of this photo.


DKNY

Yeah you can't really see it well. But you get the gist.

gist.

I never realised how funny that word looks when typed in whatever font I'm using till right now.


So today I woke up at 1, and achieved very little during the day. I pretty much just facebooked and blogged and watched reruns of Ellen and friends. OOOH AND ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT which i started watching about half an hour ago. and it's so funnnny <3

I also made some gyoza. GYOZA IS ACTUALLY SO YUMMY. I've been making a lot of it recently, ever since my mum's friend came over a couple of weeks ago and taught us how to make it. LOL we make like hundreds and my menu for a few days after we make it is like so:

Breakfast: Non existent since I wake up at 1
Lunch: Gyoza
Snack: Gyoza
Dinner: Gyoza

So it goes pretty quick.


The meat in the pot before we wrapped it
Before we fried it
After frying
AND trying to decide a theme for my birthday party. Normally I would say that the ideas are flowing but no, they're really, really not.

Also got a new quote for my quotes book.


Rachel- Look! I melted the butter!
Monica- Congratulations! You now have the cooking skills of a hot day!


LOL that was actually from friends. Wasn't even today's episode.

it's weird coz I don't actually have a quotes book. I could make one, but the thing is i cbf.

Now please enjoy this photo.

Friends poster Diem and Sonja made me for Christmas :)
And while I'm on the subject of what they made me for Christmas, enjoy this picture.

Exercise book covers :)
And also just realised that 'darkle' is a word and it is the opposite of 'sparkle'.


who knew?

So jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that's all XD

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.