19//Brisbane

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

HELLOZLES PEOPOZZLES.

realised that you can add 'zles' to the end of anything to make it sound hip.

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN- #4days

OKAY so there are only about 3 hours left of 2011, and I think that it has been a pretty great year. Made new friends, went new places, had fun and WAS SURPRISINGLY CHILL ABOUT EVERYTHING.

LIKE SERIOUSLY.

So, being the hermit I am, I spent new years eve 2011 waking up at 1 and doing nothing. My day went something like this:
- Woke up
- Ate Gyoza
- Facebooked
- Watched FRIENDS
- Blogged
- Did nails
- Tried on Outfits
- Jimmed around on the Internet
- Cleaned
- Blogged

IT'S JUST SO EVENTFUL.


Btdubs, I just thought you should know that y'all is here to stay. Like, for reals. Sighhhs been watching a tad too much Ellen.

AND I GOT CAPPED. LIKE WTF. WHO GETS CAPPED.

well, I realise that a lot of people get capped, but I WANNA DOWNLOADDDDDDDDDDDD.



okay cool story bro.


And shoes, just in case you're interested.



Nine West heels

Brogues from London Rebel

Charles and Keith flats

Boots from London Rebel

Covet sandals


PS. Got a great story.

So Diem was like to me:
AHAHAHAHAH I ACTUALLY THOUGHT A BUNYIP WAS AN ANIMAL, THEN THANH TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A VEGETABLE.
Me: I'm pretty sure a bunyip is a mythical animal
Diem: AHHAHAHAH REALLY?
Me: Yeahhh and they live in the boomerangs.
Me: AHAHHAHAHAHAH LOOOOOOL
Me: I meant billabongs.
Diem: AHAHAHAHAH
Me: *searches Google definition* The bunyip, or kianpraty, is a large mythical creature from Aboriginal mythology, said to lurk in swamps, billabongs, creeks, riverbeds, and waterholes.

AND GUESS WHO WAS SPOT ON.
THAT'S RIGHT.
ME.

what a great story. maybe the vegetable Thanh was thinking of was a turnip?



Also, I've been trying to think of a new years resolution with no luck. THEN i realised that I could steal ideas of friends. In a season 5 episode (can't believe I don't remember the name. like seriously, and i cbf going to find out) their resolutions are:

Ross- Try something new every day.
See, I could do this, except I would give up after about 2 days. See, I know me well.

Monica 1- Be less obsessed with being neat and clean
I'm not obsessed with being neat and clean.

Monica 2- Take more photos.
I SHOULD SO DO THIS ONE.

Rachel- Gossip less.
no comment. she failed anyways.

Chandler- Stop making fun of everyone.
I would like to think that I don't make fun of everyone as much as he does.

Joey- Learn to play guitar
oooooooh i HAVE been teaching myself guitar lately...
Phoebe- Pilot a commercial jet.
YES. except i don't fancy getting arrested, so this could be a problem.


I actually think that I'll do the photo one. OR my resolution could be to blog everyday, coz I think I might keep that. Or to exercise more, except I laugh just thinking about it.

LOL every year I make resolutions and I don't think I've ever kept them...I can't even remember what mine was last year.


SOOOO I SHALL TELL YOU TOMORROW!

Two and a half hours until the new year.

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR BLOG READERS XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. maybe i should do a post about what i bought this year :O cause im bored

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.