19//Brisbane

Friday, December 30, 2011

OOOOH WHAT TO WEAR

hai guize.

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN: #5days


okay, so guess what I did today. that's right. absolutely nothing.

LOL I'm such a hermit.


I did however start thinking about what to wear to my birthday dinner. See, normally I wouldn't put so much thought into this, except:

a) yesterday Diem did a post about what to wear to my birthday
b) I'm super bored
c) I find it enjoyable to blog about

so yes. basically I have it narrowed down to 2 dresses because:

a) I enjoy wearing dresses to dinners
b) I haven't worn these dresses before. well no. that's a lie. I wore one of them while in America and you can probably find a picture of me wearing it in my recap post. So I rephrase: I have never worn these dresses in Australia before.
c) I like these ones

LOOOL well appaz I now justify everything I do with lists.

So anyway these are the dresses:

American Eagle
Princess Polly
 AND apparently Diem got me a dress for my birthday that I could wear, but I haven't actually seen it yet...

PS. Believe by Cher has been stuck in my head for the past 91384289423148523087 years. LOLJKS. only like 10 minutes.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAD YOU ALL FOOLED.

okay i just had to share that with y'all.

y'all. i could so start saying that.

y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all y'all OoOoOoO So CoLoUrFuL

okay then cool story bro.

Was going to include hair and makeup stuff, but as it turns out i cbf.

Like, I really like finding hair tutorials and stuff, and I really need new hair styles because like yeah. I like them. BUT there are none that I can actually do because either:

a) my hair is too short
b) my hair is too layered
c) my hair is too curly

and so you see my problem.



and now, to quote the maths department,

that's all folks.




DO YOU BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVEEEEE
I CAN FEEEEEL SOMETHING INSIDE ME SAY
I REEEALLY DON'T THINK YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH, NOOOOOO

oh cher...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.