19//Brisbane

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

a productive day

YO.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN LOLLING AT THIS PICTURE FOR SO LONG.


 AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT BABY'S FACE AHAHAHAHAHAAHA DBFIAHERGNFANGTLARKTHNARTK;MHN.

okay then cool story bro.


So I did nothing today. Although I did just come home from watching Mission Impossible, which was good.

And made a nice looking chocolate sandwich.

And blogged. I'm actually addicted to blogging now.


OOOH THE OTHER DAY I FOUND A SPIDER IN MY BED, AND NOW I'M TOO SCARED TO SLEEP IN THERE.
Because it jumped on me, then i freaked out and flicked it somewhere, which I realise now was a mistake because I don't know where it is.


This news was not comforting.


And just in case you missed Ellen:



Just needed another photo, and didn't think that the one I took of my sandwich was interesting enough. 

okay so basically my day was top notch.

XD

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.