19//Brisbane

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Q&A

Okay so I stole this off Diem's blog..and appaz she stole it off another blog...so yes. It is quite stolen.

1. How did you spend the New Year's eve in 2010?
Can't remember >< BUT I think I was in Singapore... or maybe Indonesia. I was overseas some place.
2. Did you date someone during the past year?
No
3. Did you travel?
Yes.
4. Did you have a summer job?
no
5. What was your biggest achievement this year?
I achieved nothing. LOL JKS. but seriously.
6. Did something make you disappointed?
nopeee. well probably yes but i can't remember anything.
7. The best memory of the year?
oooooh so many.
8. The best piece of clothing you found?
SO MANYYY. but i will actually answer this one. Probs my princess polly dress. Or that pink lace one. Nahh the princess polly one.
9. Favourite clothes of the year?
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell. I like floral stuff, but I always like floral stuff..
10. Did you get a tattoo?
No. Ew.
11. Did you move somewhere?
Nope.
12. Did you make any new friends?
Yes.
13. The best party of the year?
Can't think.
14. The worst party of the year?
Not gonna think.
15. What do you remember of the year 2011?
Nothing stands out.
16. The cutest thing you saw?
ARGHHHHHHH no.
17. The most beautiful day of the year?
My birthday, Christmas.
18. Did you make any clothes by yourself?
I cut up a few of my current clothes, if that counts.
19. The best memory of school?
Too many.
20. Did you get something you had wanted for a long time?
I think I may have gotten my laptop this year... except I already had one I think. My portable DVD player, although it broke.
21. What did you do to your hair?
Layered it more and I think it was this year tat I fringed it...
22. Did you lose something?
Yes. Many a times.
23. The best shoes you bought in 2011?
I bought many shoes in 2011...probably the best ones I would say my heels except I haven't actually worn them yet.
24. What TV shows did you watch?
FRIENDS, Ellen, Cougar Town, Gossip Girl, Modern Family, Monk, Better off Ted, Big Bang Theory, Mr Sunshine, Arrested Development... I enjoy TV...
25. *insert a question about driving a car*
CAN'T DRIVE ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN STUDYING FOR THE TEST WHICH I PLAN TO TAKE IN A FEW DAYS.
26. Did you get a new phone?
I may have. But it could have been last year.
27. Your favourite shop of the year?
I refuse to list just one
28. Did you go to movies?
Chyeahhhhh
29. Did you get a seasonal affective disorder?
Nopee.
30. What are you waiting to happen in 2012?
A looooottta stuff :B
Okay I realise that I didn't properly answer all of the questions, but :P 

This year was great :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.