19//Brisbane

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DFNJGSEFGNOSML

OKAY. So. I got locked out of the house for a couple of hours.


Okay. Well. Okay.

Well, it was more that I came home and didn't have a key, so I waited for a bit for my brother to come home then went to the park to do some homework all whilst ringing him constantly.

AND HE WAS HOME. I KNOW HE WAS. BUT HE WOULDN'T ANSWER HIS STUPID PHONE TO LET ME IN.

Okay before I continue, this whole post is pretty much going to be just me ranting, so if that's not the sort of thing that you enjoy reading, I wouldn't recommend continuing.

Anyway, I checked his phone when I got in, and 24 MISSED CALLS. 24.

T-W-E-N-T-Y F-O-U-R.

HOW CAN YOU IGNORE 24 RINGS? AND HIS PHONE ISN'T EVEN ON SILENT.

So I was at the park and was ringing him with my phone on speaker so I could do other stuff, and I figured that I should probably get some homework done, so I start doing my physics.

And okay, I discovered something which I kind of already knew: there is almost nothing that makes me angrier then me not being able to do something which according to myself I should be able to do.

And MAYBE you're thinking 'hmmm I wonder if she meant frustrated', but no. I definitely meant angry.

My homework was to do these questions about converting. AND O.M.G.
CONVERTING IS MEANT TO BE EASY, BUT I KEPT GETTING THEM WRONG. AND TO THIS POINT I DON'T. KNOW. WHY !

dfnkdojvshdvbhdsafvodfgpjf
-cries-
rfdoaesfjaekdfsd,cxzcnshfpeurq3ireek;wknfasmdvdgfsregjnjfnvjvkozhfyuawtegrhwetjdj;lvklpsdfjvrnjtgh


can't. stand. it.


btdubs, if you're reading this and are super smart, your help would be greatly appreciated.



sozzles about this rant post, but I can't just not rant. And none of my friends are on msn.

I know, it's sad.

Probably gonna do a post on http://www.nicoleanggraini.blogspot.com/ tonight, assuming I'm not still stuck on that stupid thing which isn't even that hard omg. ==

So yes.
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.