19//Brisbane

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

guess who studied.

hi.

So i might have mentioned yesterday that I've pretty much run out of things to blog about, and that is still pretty much 100% absolutely positively true.

ALTHOUGH i did something today which I haven't done all holidays: I studied.

I know right.

#shockgasp


GRANTED it was only for about half an hour, and I had Friends playing in the background.
BUT STILL.
I ACHIEVED SOMETHING.
THAT WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD DO WHILE STILL IN THIS CBF MOOD I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN LATELY.

okay.

So today I did almost nothing. Not even exaggerating. Well, except studying for half an hour, but I went over that already.
And I watched TV.
LOL never even changed out of my PJ's and I don't even think I made it to my backyard.


OOOOOOOH I CLEANED MY ROOM. Well technically I cleaned it yesterday, although it was past midnight, so you know...depends how you look at the situation.








Why I bother to blog when I have absolutely nothing to say is beyond me.
I shall stop now.
Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.