19//Brisbane

Saturday, January 7, 2012

M-Rule

Hey,

Okay, so appazzles my mum was sorting through out bookshelves and she found this magazine which i made when I was 9. And I read it and realised that some of the stuff I wrote are just looool. So I took pictures of it to share with y'all.

Woah so nice of me.

So the magazine was called M-Rule. Don't ask why. I think the M stood for Magazine, which makes no sense because my magazine would have been called Magazine Rule, which is a stupid name. I think I just wanted to copy K-Zone.








'you die'
'no, you die'
'I kill you'
'no you don't
'do you're homework'
'but, mum'
(on book) draw your fav cartoon character, she draws a blob
'done!'
'yeah'
'oh'
'oh'

'let's go to the zoo'
'yeah'
'i want to stay home'
'ok'
AT THE ZOO 'he is so cute'
AT HOME 'i want to go shopping'
ZOO 'i left my wallet at home'
HOME 'i'll just take Jade's wallet'
They come home while he is walking out.
'my wallet!'
'you thief!'


'i got a car'
'it broke'
'i'll fix that'
'thank-you'
'it fell apart'
'put it back together'
'ok'
'a monster'
'i got a monster'







LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at my comics.

'OH NO IT FELL APART'
'PUT IT BACK TOGETHER'
'OKAY!'

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. :')

1 comment:

  1. HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH


    "oh"
    "oh"

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.