19//Brisbane

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day

Hi :)

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN- #3days

oooooooooooooooh getting close XD


So last night we watched the new years fireworks...on TV. ALTHOUGH i took these amazingly realistic photos of my TV screen.




AHAHAHAHA IT'S LIKE I WAS THERE. 

And also, just for convenience sake coz I was planning on doing it anyway, my new years resolution is to take more photos then blog about them. Coz i needed a resolution, but I didn't want to have to actually put any effort in to achieve it, so in a way it's a win-win situation :)

BTDUBS I'm gonna be thinking that it's still 2011 for a few more months. Because 2012 is like ooooh so far in the future. And so yes.

So in the hour I've been awake so far in 2012, I've been watching friends. ARGGHH such a great show. THEY SHOULD START IT AGAIN. LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT EVEN KIDDING.

And you know I'm being serious when i spell seriously like s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y because usually I'm too lazy to put all the vowels in and just spell it like srsly.


Also, I just thought I'd have to mention that my mum is the luckiest person ever. Like, we received these scratch-its for Christmas, and everyone except her won nothing. AND SHE WON $67.

THEN she won like forty something on the lotto.

And in the past, she's won more.

Although she gave me some of her winnings so I can't really complain :B


She also gave me these Indonesian silk shirts, which I might post a picture of later, coz they're upstairs which is just a bit far away from me right now.


AND ONE MORE THING.

Day Two of being capped. This is annoying, like seriously. I wanna download. sbyfbabgaejrngsakgjaf


So that's all for the first part of today.

:)

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA CAPPPPEDDDD LOOOLS. thats what it was like back in the days of dial up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.