19//Brisbane

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Nothing in Particular

hi :)

Soo...as the name of this post would suggest, I have nothing in particular to talk about, and yet I insist on blogging everyday.

Okay, so here's a quick update on my new years resolution: I'm failing.
Like seriously. The only fruit in my house is watermelon, and watermelon is gross. Like really gross. And I suppose I could go to the shops and buy some more fruit, except the thing is I cbf.

I've never actually met anyone else who hates watermelon, and yet I can't think of how someone might like it. ALTHOUGH i will admit that most people hate avocado, and I think it's yummy.

LOL wanted to find a picture of a gross watermelon for that last paragraph, except there was nothing. Then tried gross avocado and it was actually one of the suggestions. Well okay then. ===

PS. Notice the === three equals signs. == is just too mainstream.


Okay. Since I turned 16 a few days ago, I have been wanting to take the drivers test. Except I'm scared of failing it, and I'm really not in the mood to study or anything, so I guess this is all a moo point.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO USE 'MOO POINT' IN CONTEXT.
 -friends reference-

Just google it. Or enjoy this print screen from when I googled it.


But I seriously want my learners already. Like, everyone says that the test is really easy except I DON'T BELIEVE THEM. nfdjgpnksnhwnhggfdgnhfngjnsuibgn. And yet I'm the most gullible person you've ever met in your whole life when you want me to believe some stupid story. Even if it doesn't make any sense.

This is frustrating.

Also, school is starting in just over 2 weeks, and I'm dreading it. Because these whole holidays I've been telling myself to study, and every time I was like 'nahh I don't have to, I'm on holidays'. Except I realise that when school starts, I'll actually have to study. AND IT'S YEAR ELEVEN. SO IT COUNTS.

What happened to the good old days when the only thing that came of your studying was a letter on your report card.

Oh how I miss those days.


So these holidays have been quite boring, and to pass the time I started a book. LOL i successfully read 3 books last year, one of which I was required to read for school. THEN at the end of the year I started Nineteen Minutes. It was reeeeeeally good, except I found it really scary. Which is weird, because I think back on the storyline and it actually isn't that scary at all. BUT ANYWHOO i stopped reading it. Like I stop reading almost every book I start ever. And now it's just sitting next to my bed waiting to be read again. And I've told myself that I'm actually going to finish this one, except I can't bring myself to read it.

It's actually quite interesting that Jodi Picoult is my favourite author, and yet I have never actually finished any of her books. Like, I've started many of them, and I really like how she writes them, but I've never made it all the way through one.

I really suck.
===

So anyway, I've been watching more friends and friends interviews then ever. Which is a lot. And it's so sad. I WANT A REUNION MOVIE OR SHOW OR SOMETHING. No other show can live up to friends. As much as they might try to. And it's really sad, because I must have watched every episode at lease 20 times each. Except season 5 and onwards. I must have watched them even more, like maybe 50 times each. Okay, I'm going to stop talking about friends now, because I  plan to do a whole friends post soon. I realise I have enough to say about friends to fill many, many posts. SUCH A GREAT SHOW <3333333




Also watched Along came Polly last night. For ages, I've been saying that it was my favourite movie, except last time I saw it was years and years ago, probably when it came out, and I didn't actually remember the story. But I watched it again last night, and yes, it is definitely my favourite movie. And it has Jennifer Aniston in it, which just makes it even better.

Interestingly, she was my favourite actress even before I knew she was in friends.

Okay maybe not that interestingly.


OOH BUT THIS IS INTERESTING:

I frequently use the word 'iffy', and I've never run into anyone else who uses it, but I was watching a friends cast interview and THEY SAY IT. NOT EVEN KIDDING.

See, now I feel cool.


I realise I've actually written a LOT in this post for someone who supposedly had nothing to talk about. Okay then. Shall end post now.

XD

1 comment:

  1. AYAYAAYAYAY moo point . i totes remember that ep.AHAHAHAHAAH. but yerrr. sucks that schools starting :(

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.