19//Brisbane

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

nothing with a capital n

Hello all.

I wasn't going to blog today, except I'm being pressured into it by Diem and Sonja. Not naming any names or anything. (yo Diem, see what I did there? hah hah hah)

insider joke.
only for the cool kids.


It has come to my realisation that my posts are becoming even more pointless, except APPARENTLY it's their pointlessness-ness that makes them funny, so this one should be a real hoot.

Normally, when I do nothing, I would post about what I've been thinking, except I'VE BEEN THINKING NOTHING. MY BRAIN NO LONGER WORKS. SERIOUSLY. THE ONLY THINGS I THINK ABOUT THESE DAYS ARE HOW SLEEPY I AM. And I just assume that no one would be interested in reading a post all about that.


LOL I'm spacing my lines out so much so y'all will think I'm writing a lot. :)


Anyway, had double English today and it actually wasn't as boring as I thought it was gonna be. And we were discussing ads in class and o.m.g.
Our teacher asked us to name an ad that really sticks in our brain and BAM. I think of the Ahh Bra ad. And I think tat the only thing that annoys me more than the Ahh Bra ad is the fact that it was the first ad I thought of.
Not even kidding- I usually only watch one show (well, excluding friends) per day: Ellen, just in case you need clarification- and that ad must come on at least three times in the hour. AND IT'S LIKE FIVE MINUTES LONG. AND THE PEOPLES' VOICES ARE ANNOYING. AND THEY USE SO MANY ADVERTISING TECHNIQUES IT'S NAUSEATING.

I would provide a link to the ad except I'm on a silent protest against them and don't want to help to generate viewers. Even if it is to mock them.

okay end rant now.


So I have a slight problem in that I have like, three places I need to be at the same time on Australia Day, and I have no intention of cancelling on anyone, so just a message to all geniuses out there: If you could invent time travel before Thursday, it would be greatly appreciated.
Even though I realise that time travel will never be invented, because if it existed, people of the future would have come back in time by now.

See? This is depressing.


Okay so on an unrelated note (well maybe a little bit related), in chemistry today we were talking about the existence of atoms and stuff, and the conversation got so scary, not even kidding.
Because our teacher was like, something like this;

'Everything around us is created by our brain. When light bounces off an object and to your eye, it is upside down and small, and it is your brain that creates what you actual see. So in all reality, the object may not be there- but it is just your brain creating this image. And you say that you can just go over and touch it to prove that it's there? But when you touch something, it is your brain that created the sensation.'

Okay I'm not sure how good that explanation was, BUT IT WAS REALLY CREEPY. LIKE WHAT IF NOTHING IS REAL? AND THAT THIS WHOLE WORLD IS SOMETHING YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR BRAIN?

oooooh shivers.


And there was also the gremlin thing but I really cbf explaining that, I might tomorrow though.

You know; our chemistry classes aren't really on topic, but I actually find them really interesting. Other people complain, but I'm gonna be thinking about this stuff for days.
Which is a lot for me.


On a totally unrelated note, our facebook convo just reached 1000 comments. I have reached over 2000 in the past, but this is pretty impressive. Even though it is mostly made up of Sonja-spamming.


And because I cant stand having a post with no pictures, please enjoy this.


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.