19//Brisbane

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quick Update

HIIIIIIIIIIIII

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN- #1day

AYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYY ONE DAY BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHH

bet you can't tell I'm excited.

one day. -giggles to self-

ANYWAY i have some good news. APPAZLES I'm almost definitely going to be better by tomorrow, because I'm pretty much better today. YAY oh such great news...
I could probably credit my new diet which consisted of a looooot of fruit. Like seriously. Yesterday I consumed:

- an avocado
- a nectarine
- a mango
- a bowl of fruit salad
- two lemons
- strawberries
and this is as opposed to my usual fruit diet which consists of:

- nothing

see? This resolution is here to stay.

and I don't actually have anything else to say because I just woke up and I just had to post this coz I was excited. But since I feel weird publishing a post which has no picture, please enjoy this one.



okay

BYEEE

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.