19//Brisbane

Monday, January 9, 2012

Some trivia

Hello blog readers :)

This morning I went to get a massage, which was really enjoyable XD. And lying on a table for a couple of hours really gives you time to think about stuff, and I have now decided that I'm not dreading school so much anymore.
Because I actually really enjoy school, and the start of the year is quite exciting. Once you get into the second day, not so exciting anymore, but I'll deal with that thought later. This is my current thought:

WHAT IF I'M NOT IN A CLASS WITH ANY OF MY FRIENDS.

And I need Diem in my maths class coz she's my personal free tutor. And also, if she's not then who would I play the death game with? Well...Sonja. BUT WHAT IF SHE'S NOT IN MY CLASS EITHER.

oh no. this is stressfull.

Well, now I know you're all wondering what the death game, so I tried to search through my diary to take a picture of a time we played it, except apparently I couldn't find any. Although please enjoy this lovely photo of that time I beat Sonja at squares.



She says I cheated, but I didn't. I DIDN'T.


Okay back to the massage. I really like getting massaged, because it feels very nice, although...


It's awkward being naked. And it's always like...'WHAT IF THEY WALK INTO THE ROOM BEFORE I GET UNDER THE SHEET. GYFUOAEBHRGORG WHY DID I WEAR SO MUCH JEWELLERY TODAY.'

and so you see my point. It's interesting because Ellen actually did a monologue about this.
But it's very, very true.

And one more thing. They do head massages, and by the end I look like I have an afro.

But other than that ts'all good :)



On another note, I realise that waking up at a reasonable time in the morning actually somehow lowers my cbf mood. Like, this probably isn't going to make me start waking up early, but at least I have some incentive now.


OOOH AND LOOK WHAT ARRIVED. FINALLY.


And while on the topic of books, I still haven't continued reading Nineteen Minutes. But I figure that if I mention it enough, I'll eventually read it. That probably isn't true, but eh.


Now here's some trivia. Or maybe not. Just three things which I feel like saying.

1. My birthday present from my grandma arrived. And she included these scratch-its, and guess who won $6. I NEVER WIN ANYTHING. Ahhhhhhh so exciting XD

2. Matthew Perry hasn't been on twitter since November 16th. Seriously. I'm beginning to think he created a new account and didn't tell anyone or something like that, because he used to be a frequent tweeter.

3. When I type together, I still say to-get-her in my head. I have no idea why, but I only realised it yesterday. Same as when I type Wednesday. In my head I'm just thinking wed-nes-day.



Well that was interesting. And apparently I'm going shopping now, so ttyllllll!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.