19//Brisbane

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

today

Okay, so it looks like I have officially ran out of things to blog about.

Well, today I went out to buy new school shoes...but that's not so interesting.

OOOH but here's a picture of the bag i bought yesterday XD




Getting even more excited for school, like seriously.

You know what I think? I think that they should have more shorter holidays, because like, after being at school for a few weeks I always wanna go on holidays, and after a few weeks on holidays, I'm always excited to go back to school...so you know...

Just a thought.


Go visit my other blog. I got more to say on that one. I'll even provide you with a link.

XD


AND ALSO. Go to this blog for the chance to have your portrait drawn.

like this one:
Photobucket

so pro >< oh if only i could draw that well...

and yaa.

:)

1 comment:

  1. great bag and thank you!! i viewed your other blog and you're very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.