19//Brisbane

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

1000 star star

HELLO!

1000 star star. Oh if only i had a little picture of a star to replace the word star with...
Oh, here's one.




So basically, I've reached 1000 views :) I even got a screenshot of that moment.
XD


Thank-you, thank-you. 
I can just hear the congratulations coming through my computer screen. My Windows computer screen. As in, windows>mac.

I don't care what you might say- it's true. Like legit. 100%. As the crow flies. If that's right.


Okay, so I admit- I did have to refresh the page a couple of times because I didn't want to risk having someone else get my 1000th view and not get my screenshot, but it's still 1000. Which is really top notch on my part. And possibly your part. But more mine.


LOOOL right now I'm procrastinating writing my chem report, and all this other stuff. I JUST DON'T WANNNNNNNA DO IT.
I've actually done almost nothing. I've written observations, and that is the extent of my report >< 
It's even the easiest part, after the hypothesis WHICH I'VE TOTALLY DONE AS WELL. 

These days it's actually been like- 
*thinks about chemistry*  "uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhh" 
"what?"

(FYI- that was demonstrating a conversation between me and someone else, the other person varies)


And now I apologise for this short post, but I actually really need to get back to my chemistry. Here's an abbreviated summary of my life these past few days though:

- HANDED IN MATHS B. FINALLY. 
- GOT A MATHS C ASSIGNMENT.
GOT TWO ENGLISH ASSIGNMENTS,
- GOT A CHEM ASSIGNMENT.
- NEEDA DO MY PIANO EXAM.
- NEEDA DO MY VIOLIN EXAM.
- GOT LIKE, 50 PAGES OF MATHS B TO DO.
- MADE A TUMBLR. GO VISIT. WWW.INIARGGNA.TUMBLR.COM BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO UNCAPS IT. AND IT'S PRETTY MUCH A NOTHING PAGE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO USE IT YET.
- COUGAR TOWN. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
- GOSSIP GIRL SUCKS. DAIR MUST GO SOMEWHERE THAT IS NOT THE SHOW. BUT BLAIR SHOULD STAY SO CHAIR CAN BE FORMED. 

Okay that's all. 
Here's a nice looking picture.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.