19//Brisbane

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

HI!

HAAAAAAPPPY LEAP DAY EVERYBODY!!! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE <3



And on a less cheerful note, my maths c assignment is due in 5 days and I've hit a brick wall. Metaphorically. Although I have run into many a brick wall in my day,

Lawls decided that I need to blog everyday, so now most of my posts with be just rants. Except here's the interesting thing- I have noting to rant about. THIS IS SO UNLIKE ME. Like, I could rant about the maths c assignment, except I'm not actually that pissed about it, so it would basically be just me ranting for the sake of ranting, which isn't cool. Not cool at all bro.
I enjoy ranting. And I have befriended people who also enjoy ranting, so basically our whole conversations are just rant rant interesting comment rant rant. But the rants are interesting too.

I find it interesting how I can rant for a paragraph about ranting.
And how I must have mentioned the word ranting at least 346812352323554 times already.

/end rant

Oh will you look at that. The word rant again,

And there it is again.

Okay stop saying rant, Nicole.

Oh will you look at that.



i stop now.


This was on Facebook:
I do this practically daily, not even kidding.


Annnnnnndddddddd... because i have nothing else to sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Goodnight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.