19//Brisbane

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

a new episode...

...of gossip girl. And you know what that means- A NEW GOSSIP GIRL RANT!! 

omg you're like |____________________________this__________________________| excited right now.


HOW. COULD. BLAIR. KISS DAN. LIKE. W.T.F.
WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY ARE THE WRITERS DOING THIS TO ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!


And as you can tell, I am very opposed to the Dair. CHAIR FTW <33333
I think that Blair should just let Chuck pay the dowry. Because, I get her whole starting as equals thing, but seriously. Wtf. Just let him pay it already. Then we can be rid of that Louis ONCE AND FOR ALL! And all there is to worry about is that Dan... See, I strongly, strongly dislike Louis, but I think I dislike Dan even more. It that's possible. Which it totally is because I do.

All of the other story lines are so boring compared to this one. Like, I want Dan and Serena to get together purely so he'll stop going after Blair, and the Charlie one is just messed up.

It has come to my attention that recently I've been ranting with every new post, and I highly recommend that the writers get Blair and Chuck together pronto. Like, right now. Like, if you're a writer and you're reading this, stop reading this and go write now. I'll even leave a bit of a gap here to fool you into thinking that this post is over.






































Okay, so I'm not sure how wide you're computer screens are, but I assume they're big coz you write for gossip girl. Unless they don't get paid much...not like I could know.


So school work's been going gr8. You can tell I'm being sarcastic coz I spelt great like gr8. Successfully did absolutely nothing on anything yesterday. Our chem worked out okay in the end, but now I have the problem of what to put in my equations and what to do with that stupid sodium sulfate that I know was somewhere in that reaction, even though it never actually reacted with anything.

Piano's actually going okay. Heard about this super cool thing where if I pass my CMUS, I'll get an invitation to this graduation ceremony in Melbourne where I get to wear one of these hats:

Graduation Hat

Because apparently the people I'm doing my exam with are actually a university, and the CMUS is a diploma... :) Always great...

Forgot to mention yesterday that I went shopping. Could include pictures of what I bought, but I don't feel like it.


THASSALL.
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.