19//Brisbane

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sonja's 16th :)

Hi!

I realise that I may have abandoned you all for like, two days. Which isn't that much compared to Diem.

DIEM- I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. GO BLOG.

But yeah.

Soooooooooooo.... as the title of this post might suggest, it was Sonja's Valentine's Day themed 16th b-day party on Sunday :) Well, her birthday's actually on the same day as mine at the start of January, but like, when your party's that early you kinda have to have it late. Like, I'll probably have mine some time next month. Celebrate my 16 and two montheth birthday. Gonna be great.

Sabi, if you're reading this, you still owe me a cake.


It was really fun :) Vanessa came to my house in the morning to get driven with me, then we took like an hour to get there because of all the road work....then..............................................................we arrived!

#yays


We did heaps of stuff there, like ate, swam, ate some more, swam some more, ate some more, pianoed a bit, played the mummy game, ate some more, played the doughnut game which I think could really be classified into eating, ate cake, ate some more.....

It was really fun :)


Normally, I would say more stuff except:
- It's like, midnight and I needa wake up early tomorrow
- I have a lot of photos which pretty much tell the story for me
- I cbf,

So please enjoy these photos :) My apologies for the blurriness and the lack of mummy game photos. I lost my camera for a brief period. Sad face.


so gooooooood









try spot me ;)


sun safe XD






now THAT's pro photography.


would rotate it, but cbf


doughnut game!



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.