19//Brisbane

Friday, February 3, 2012




Hello all.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that the title of this post is pretty much exactly the same as the title of my last post, but my level of creativeness is like, low. Like, really low.

And nothing happens these days. Well, nothing interesting. Okay, I rephrase- nothing out of the ordinary. The ordinary is not necessarily un-interesting, if that's a word.

Okay, so it's pretty un-interesting. But we have some good convos.


I suck.
><


I got tired of listing then elaborating on the thing that I do, so y'all are just gonna have to live with big, long and widely spaced paragraphs for now.


I should probably start taking my camera to school so I can actually include some sort of photos with these posts. Except that seems a bit weird, even though we used to do it.
Eh, we were pretty weird.


My posts are incredibly boring. WHY DO I NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY???


OKAY here-s something: gossip girl. Just a cautionary FYI- if you haven't watched it yet, or are not interested in gossip girl at all, you might not want to keep reading. Well, keep reading if you aren't interested, because you totally might be after this.


WTF IS WRONG WITH LOUIS. WHY WOULD HE MARRY BLAIR IF HE WAS JUST PLANNING ON BREAKING UP WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE??? LIKE SERIOUSLY. AND HE SUPPOSEDLY LOVED HER. CVNSLDFGJSLDFGISRGRSJHSRHRSGLHSR HE SO EVILLLLLLL.
And poor chuck. dhgiojsiopfgdrgtdpr he's actually like <3
I actually found it really weird how RIGHT at the last minute suddenly everyone wanted the wedding to be cancelled. Seriously- could these people not have hastened their epiphanies.


Okay, I really like her wedding dress.
Like, half way through the episode, when she ran from the alter, in my head I was just like 'YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DGJSDJFGOS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHE GONNA GO BACK TO CHUCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH' but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, if they don't get Blair and Chuck together soon, viewers are going get seriously pissed. And by viewers, I of course mean me.

Okay. One more thing. Wtf did Blair run off with Dan for. Dan. Dan. DAN. OF ALL PEOPLE. I HATE LOUIS, BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN DAN AND HIM, I WOULD CHOOSE HIM. Dan is actually my least favourite character. By a loooooot. And if Blair ends up with him, I may just stop watching the show,

Okay, I could never stop watching the show. But I'd.....okay I'd do nothing, because that's just the sort of lazy person I am. But I would be angry. Oh so angry.



/endgossipgirlrant


I'm sick of blogging, so bye for now.

XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.