19//Brisbane

Monday, March 26, 2012

67th

Hi!

As you could probably guess, this is my 67th post! WHAT. NO WAY. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

;)

Anyways, I realise that I haven't been blogging much recently, for two main reasons:

- Assessment
- Got a tumblr

Assessment has preeeeetty much taken like |____________________this_______________________| much of my time these past few days. Well. Assessment and procrastinating. But like, I feel weird doing something productive like blogging during my procrastinating time. LOL i like how I see blogging as productive. But yes. It totally is.
Had a physics test today. Actually, it was easier than I thought it would be, but jaaaaa.

LOL my posts are really decreasing in quality, but you'll learn to live with it :)

Since my last post, I also.....get ready for it.....GOT A TUMBLR! Here's the link:


I post about pretty much nothing. Actually, it's a bit like this blog except the posts are shorter and nothing-er. Well the amount of nothing is similar. But like, on this blog I'll talk about my day, etc, etc, describe things, etc, etc, and on there I'll briefly mention it then continue on to a rant of some kind. 
And I update like, 10 times daily. Mostly just pictures and quotes and stuff, but eh.

Okay, so you have to watch this:


LOOOOOOOL I WAS LIKE REWATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AND LITERALLY LOLLING FOR SO LONG. 

So yes.

Here's a great picture that I tumblred, but I'll post it here too. 


:)

So now... I'M FINISHED ALL ASSESSMENT FOR THE TERM!!!!!
I CAN BLOG AND TUMBLR AND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND FORMSPRING AND EMAIL (LOL I STILL DO THAT) ALL DAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG AND ALL NIGHT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!

PS. my obsession with friends is growing by the second. just thought you'd like to know.

And...one more thing. 1D rally in 6 days. #getpumped

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.