19//Brisbane

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best Day Ever

Hey guys :)

Today was actually so great..............mostly.

Well, okay. So this morning, I had orchestra so I had to get driven to school, and right as we were pulling out of the driveway, I opened my twitter (I was still close enough to have connection). AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND?

LOOOOL if you saw me at all today, I probably either told you calmly or yelled it in your face. Depending on how well I know you and what time it was.

ANYWAY, I found out that both Courteney Cox and Christa Miller tweeted me! :) :) :)

LOL if it was this morning, I would be capsing all over the place, except I feel like my constant repetition of it may be starting to annoy people...

BUT I DID CAPTURE A SCREENSHOT OF IT.
AND I WILL SHOW YOU.
RIGHT HERE.



Just in case you've either been living under a rock or possibly some other reason, and don't know me that well, I should probably say right here that I'm an obsessive friends addict. I can't even deny it anymore. I watch like, 10 episodes a day.

Then go an stalk the actors.

Then go and watch all of the shows that the actors appear in, like Cougar Town, which quickly became my second favourite show. 

So you can imagine that I would be excited :)

IT WAS THOSE TWO

So then we had a Boost breakfast, which just added to the greatness of the day. I got a tropical storm. It was yummy. $.$

Then...we got basically all our results back. -no comment-


That's all!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.