19//Brisbane

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Update to Update

Yo,

I'm not sure if you can title from the title of this post, but basically this is just me updating because I want to update, not because I have anything interesting to say or whatever.

Plus, Sonja's been bugging me.

As in, she sent me one text- but you know. It was a pretty demanding text not really.


Stand down in....................................................

10 days.

And you know what that means?
Life sucks.

My to-do list actually just consists of studying, studying, studying, studying, studying, studying. One for each subject, in case you didn't pick up on that. 

But you know what? After facebooking/twittering/blogging/formspring-ing/emailing, I get the option of either studying or sleeping- NOW TAKE A GUESS AT WHICH ONE I CHOOSE.
AND BY THIS TIME ITS LIKE 11 SO I GET SLEEP DEPRIVED ANYWAY. NHDFGNSNGOAERGJN

UNRELATED, BUT AWESOME

Now while we're on the topic of birds, here's to all people who don't think lizards are scary.

gonna have nightmares for days, not even kidding.

Totally bought black milks the other day. Well, they totally arrived the other day. I actually ordered them a while ago. I would include pictures, but I would rather not have images of something so awesome in the same post as a picture of a creature so terribly frightening.

That lizard could eat someone whole. *shudders*

Sozzles, but I'm gonna leave a few spaces here, it's still on my screen.







Ahh much better. I'll leave a few more for all you people. because I understand that some people might have a bigger computer screen.







Okay it's all g now :)

No it's not. I can't un-see it. IT'S IN MY BRAIN! ncxflnasjdfgdsjfgdnlfgnjdfngxcbzdjfklghahrgsnglsnfgjk

IYPT next week.........................DX


Oh it's mouth was just so huge. And don't get me started on the eyes.


ohhh the eyes......................

Might post later about today, but I wouldn't count on it.
Would end this post with a smiley face like always, but this was not a happy post.
So I end sadly.

:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.