19//Brisbane

Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Shocktastic.

Hello hello hello.

I know what you're thinking. You want to know what could possibly be so shocktastic that I would dedicate a whole post title to. And in reply to your thoughts- nothing is actually that shocktastic, I've just run out of titles.

It's gr8.


Now that I have explained my title, I will continue on with explaining my day. (you know what else is gr8? my awesome sporesome signposting)
I will do it in this order:

- IYPT
- relaxation
- lunch
- Chinese test
- driving lesson
- exam schedule
- omfg i'm freaking out

okay, and so i begin.

IYPT
This morning I had IYPT. For those of you who haven't been keeping up, IYPT is tomorrow and my speech sucks, but I will cover that in more detail in the omfg i'm freaking out section.

RELAXATION
In second period today, we had a relaxation session instead of our year assembly. LOL everyone was like lying on the blue gym floor, and like half the people including myself fell asleep. Not kidding, if someone decided to create a subject where everyday we just lay there like that, I'd do it. And it'd be my favourite subject.

spot me
LOL didn't realise how hilarious we looked until i saw this :B

LUNCH
During lunch we went to the cafeteria and watched teachers and some students dancing to that Wii game. omg it was so hilarious. I also ate lemon chicken. It was pretty yummy.

CHINESE TEST
I HAD MY CHINESE LISTENING TEST. and thank goodness it's over. This is actually the test that I get most nervous for out of everything, and sureeee i missed half the speech but I'm done! *done dance*

DRIVING LESSON
Had a driving lesson, didn't crash.

EXAM SCHEDULE
We received our exam schedule for stand down. Okay, so i already had it, but i just thought it was worth mentioning. No exams on Friday next week. woot woot.
Also found out some interesting things about who is doing each subject.

DID YOU KNOW:
- more people are doing biology than any other science
- more people do modern history than physics
- there are only 5 year 12s doing Chinese, but 30 year 11s.

okay.

OMFG I'M FREAKING OUT
ahhhh the final section!
So......IYPT is tomorrow, and all but one of my exams are next week. And how am I preparing for this? Why, blogging, of course!
My speech actually sucks. So does my English speech. SO DOES EVERYTHING.
except i've finished my Chinese listening test. har har har.



oh. I have nothing left on my list.
Post again tomorrow about IYPT.
Unless I make it to the finals.
If I do, you won't hear from me because I will be busy celebrating my 1 in 3 chance of making it to Germany.
Forreals.
Tata.
Ttyl.
Cheerios.
I'll see ya when I see ya.
Bye.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.