19//Brisbane

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Pi Day Sonja Quote Edition

Hi!

3.14159265358979323846264338327988419716939937510

LOOOOOOOL any excuse to show that I know it :)

HAPPY PI DAY GUISEEEE! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE WITH LOTS OF MATHSY GOODNESS.




And if you're sad that it's almost over, Diem this is directed at you, look on the bright side- ONLY FOUR MORE MONTHS TILL PI APPROXIMATION DAY!!
Not as cool as the real pi day, but still cool.

Now, here's a new section of blog space which I would like to introduce: The Sonja Quote Editions.
readyreadyready.......



THE SONJA QUOTE EDITION


I know that this first one isn't from Sonja, but it's hilarious.


Diem to Dr J.- HAPPY PI DAY!
Dr J- Woah pi day. This must be your favourite day of the year!
Diem- YEAAAAHHH!
*Dr J leaves*
Diem- wtf. why'd I say pi day was my favourite. My birthday is my favourite and pi day is second favourite.


And the rest are from Sonja.


*Sonja goes to front of class to check answers*
Sonja- ARRRRRRHHHHH I GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!
*everyone looks as Sonja starts dancing with joy*


Sonja- DID ANYONE FAIL THE TEST? LIKE, DID ANYONE GET A B?


Diem to Dr J- LOOK AT THE SHIRT I MADE!
Dr J- WOW THAT'S SO COOL!
Sonja- No offence, but you're both giant nerds. *walks off*




And thus concludes the first Sonja Quote Edition. *theme music plays*




PS. here's something else that's hilarious- Diem brought an iron to school today. And I'm not even going to explain why, because I have an English oral that isn't condensing itself!


:)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.