19//Brisbane

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday

HELLO!

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! get excited brudduh.

LOL just checked my tumblr and apparently I've posted 611 times already this month. hmm. i may be addicted. LOOOL but that isn't even including my other blog, which I've probably posted just as much in. And this blog which currently has.....11 this month. Hmm...I may need to start posting more on here...
i say hmm... a lot.

hmm...

Totally received my chemistry assignment today.










































Oh sorry, just stepped out to cry for a bit.

WHYYYYYY does assessment have to be starting already. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?????

Our chemistry's called 'The name is bond, hydrogen bond'
LOOOL nice one, science department. Makes the fact that I have no idea what a hydrogen bond is a bit more bearable.


On a different note, I found the funniest thing that I've ever seen in my whole life on tumblr just before.


AHAHAHAHAHA THAT GUY’S EXPRESSION IS PRICELESS.


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T EVEN. THAT GUY'S REACTION IS PRICELESS, I'M ACTUALLY JUST RE-WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Like, I've heard of coning but I've never actually seen it done. LOOOOOL still laughing. that guy's face. :B

I also learnt forever young on piano. yer yer that's right. I'll probably upload it to tumblr if it'll ever finish loading... :/


On an another entirely different note, i am finally up-to-date on gossip girl, and all I have to say is w.t.f. My new favourite word to use is threefold, so...wait for it......

My reasons for describing the recent turn of events on gossip girl as w.t.f. are threefold;
1- How is Dianna Chuck's mum. like seriously. HOW. 
2- IF LILY AND RUFUS BREAK UP...I'LL...I'LL.....BE VERY ANGRY. THEY CAN'T. AS MUCH AS I DISLIKE LILY, THEY CAN'T. THEY'RE THEY'VE BEEN THE ONLY PROPER COUPLE IN THE SHOW EVER SINCE BLAIR AND CHUCK BROKE UP. :'(
3- WHY are Blair and Dan still going out? The gossip girl writers must really enjoy pissing people off. 

But anywhoo. They'll hopefully come to their senses soon enough. 


And as I have nothing left to say right now, here's something to keep you thinking until i post again tomorrow, also found off of my tumblr. 



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.