19//Brisbane

Friday, April 13, 2012

My Party

Hi!

Guess what happened...two days ago. LOL slacking off there, Nicole.

Two days ago.....I had my 16th birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ikr.
woah.

My birthday was technically over three months ago, but oh well. potayto potahto. 


This post is just filled with irrelevant pictures.


ANYWAYS, I invited people over  and we did all this stuff like playing ping pong, playing twister, pin the moustache on the boy, eating everything................okay i swear we did more than that...oh yeah- Easter egg hunt, coz you know. Easter was like, recent.




PING PONG!

EASTER EGG HUNT!



yeahh...we lost the ball a lot.


clueeeeedo


pin the moustache on the boy.

she didn't do so well.

ohai there.

she won.

this guy.



me wit ma cayk

ma cayk

me blowin owt da candlz on ma cayk

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 sew creepeh



Onto a new topic. Lately I've been really into inspirational pictures. It sounds weird...and it probably is a bit weird...but like, look at this one:



I will stay cool. 

Here are a couple more:










Maybe more than a couple then...

BUT SEE? THEY'RE TOTALLY HAPPY-MAKING.


Another thing, today we had a trolley day. You probably don't know what that is, coz i haven't had one since starting this blog and therefore haven't explained it yet. But I will do it in a separate post for two reasons:

1- It'll take a bit of explaining and I cbf right now and my mum just made a cake and i wanna go eat it.
2- I would like it under a post entitled 'Trolley Day' to make it easier to refer back to, coz i totally do that.

Okay.
That's all.
Expect another post in 1-50 hours. Or maybe more than that if I cbf. But probably less.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.