19//Brisbane

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stolen off Diem's

153 things about me. 
1: Full name - Nicole Anggraini Steemson
2: Zodiac sign - Capricorn
3: 3 Fears - Lizards, hospitals, 666.
4: 3 things I love - Family, friends, the other friends.
5: 4 turns on - doncaster accent $.$ , sense of humour, Niceness, wearing nice things
6: 4 turns off - smoking, boring, cockiness, grossness
7: My best friend - DIEM, SONJA
8: Sexual orientation - Straight 
9: My best first date - yeah...
10: How tall am I - 165ish. Haven't measured in a while.
11: What do I miss - The start of the holidays
12: What time was I born - 6:02pm
13: Favorite color - blue
14: Do I have a crush - nope
15: Favorite quote - i actually really enjoy quotes, and the one that pops into my mind first is 'everything happens for a reason', but that's a bit mainstream so I'll go with 'always be yourself unless you can be Chandler'
16: Favorite place - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. tough one. i enjoy resorts. I would say NYC but I haven't been :(
17: Favorite food - noodles. om nom nom.
18: Do I use sarcasm - I realise that the answer to this question will always be no.
19: What am I listening to right now - The rain. Coz I'm super cool like that. And I left my ipod upstairs. 
20: First thing I notice in new person - Appearance. Sozzles, can't help it. FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY SENSE OF HUMOUR.
21: Shoe size- AUS 8.5
22: Eye color- brown
23: Hair color- brown
24: Favorite style of clothing - I like heaps of styles...I'll generally just wear whatever I think looks good. 
25: Ever done a prank call? - oh yes.
26: What color of underwear I’m wearing now? - zebra stripes
27: Meaning behind my URL - tough one. hmmm.....my name.
28: Favorite movie - The Whole Nine Yards. Or maybe Along Came Polly.
29: Favorite song - Moments
30: Favorite band - One Direction
31: How I feel right now - annoyed coz there's only one day left of holidays.
32: Someone I love - i'll choose to not answer this question.
33: My current relationship status - single
34: My relationship with my parents - Good
35: Favorite holiday - That I've been on? Well, I go to Indonesia every year and that's pretty great. Went to Alaska, which was cool since it's so far away.
36: Tattoos and piercing I have - Piercing on ears
37: Tattoos and piercing I want - None atm
38: The reason I joined Tumblr- Sabi's influence.
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other? I imagine that I would need to have an ex to answer this.
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts? No, but I will occasionally get a 'good night' tweet from a stranger replying to my 'good night' tweet.
41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?- no
42: When did I last hold hands? When Mackay decided that we were going to finish cross country by all holding hands and running through the finish line. I don't think that this was what the question was asking for, but it's all i got.
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning? For school, about 20 minutes. For going out, about 30 minutes. For bumming round at home, about 2 minutes.
44: Have I shaved your legs in the past three days? no. 
45: Where am I right now? playroom woot woot
46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me? haven't experienced this and thus can't answer.
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level? reasonable in earphones, loud on speaker
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad? yup
49: Am I excited for anything? Indonesia next holidays
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to? no
51: How often do I wear a fake smile? photos, and when someone tells an unfunny joke that I feel like I need to laugh at.
52: When was the last time I hugged someone? when people were leaving my party
53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me? um...
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?  nopee
55: What is something I disliked about today?  i woke up at 3.
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? MATTHEW PERRY.
57: What do I think about most? hehh I will make up random scenarios in my head about totally irrelevant things. It's awkward when I laugh at them though and everyone's like wtf.
58: What’s my strangest talent? I can hula-hoop forever. One time I got a medal for it.
59: Do I have any strange phobias? Is a fear of lizards strange?
60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Honestly, I'll do either quite happily.
61: What was the last lie I told? Don't remember. <-----that one XD
62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? i prefer typing or speaking face to face, I'm not a phone call person.
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens? BOTH!
64: Do I believe in magic? no
65: Do I believe in luck? Yes
66: What’s the weather like right now? it was raining when i started this, but it ain't anymore.
67: What was the last book I’ve read? Haven't read any this year, but last year I read Seriously I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres.
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline? ew
69: Do I have any nicknames? nicole the awesome. this one I made up for myself.
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had? probably that time I got hit in the eye with a tennis ball
71: Do I spend money or save it? spend. 
72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue? I used to be able to but then I decided it was gross.
73: Is there anything pink 10 feet from me? my camera
74: Favorite animal? it's been penguin for so long...but idk if I'm just saying it coz of habit now
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM? tumblr-ing
76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is? he doesn't have one
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it? changes constantly
78: How can you win my heart? be hilarious
79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone? I prefer not to think about these things
80: What is my favorite word? transponster
81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr? dmngyn, mondler-forever, minefuckyeahfriendsecrets, my other one
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say? MATTHEW PERRY FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, sad but that's what i would say.
83: Do I have any relatives in jail? no
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power? Mind Reading.
85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on? oooooh idkk
86: What is my current desktop picture? this picture i edited of the friends actors' heads on the bodies of the smurfs
87: Had sex? nope
88: Bought condoms? Nope
89: Gotten pregnant? No
90: Failed a class? Nope
91: Kissed a boy? Nope
92: Kissed a girl? Nope
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain? Nope
94: Had job? yes, at KFC for three months
95: Left the house without my wallet? don't remind me.
96: Bullied someone on the internet? not to my memory
97: Had sex in public? No.
98: Played on a sports team? a school one
99: Smoked weed? no
100: Did drugs? no
101: Smoked cigarettes? no
102: Drank alcohol? only wine
103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan? no
104: Been overweight? no
105: Been underweight? yep
106: Been to a wedding? yep
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight? yes
108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight? always
109: Been outside my home country? Yes
110: Gotten my heart broken? nope
111: Been to a professional sports game? no
112: Broken a bone? no
113: Cut myself? PAPER  CUT XD
114: Been to prom? no
115: Flown by airplane? yes
116: Flown by helicopter? no
117: What concerts have I been to? Katy Perry
118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex? no
119: Learned another language? learned, yes. speak, no.
120: Worn make up? yes
121: Lost my virginity before I was 18? no
122: Had oral sex? no
123: Dyed my hair? no
124: Voted in a presidential election? no
125: Rode in an ambulance? no
126: Had a surgery? No
127: Met someone famous? no. tweeted by someone famous, yes.
128: Stalked someone on a social network? yes
129: Peed outside? in a hole at camp.
130: Been fishing? technically yes, but we didn't actually fish.
131: Helped with charity? yes
132: Been rejected by a crush? no
133: Broken a mirror? no
134: What do I want for birthday? a pro camera
135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names? 3, and i have actually thought of names but that's weird and I'm not writing them here :)
136: Was I named after anyone? no
137: Do I like my handwriting? yes. it's messy though.
138: What was my favorite toy as a child? moo moo the cow
139: Favorite TV Show? FRIENDS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. THERE IS ONLY ONE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.
140: Where do I want to live when older? NYC
141: Play any musical instrument? piano and violin
142: One of my scars, how did I get it? ..
143: Favorite pizza toping? chicken monaco
144: Am I afraid of the dark? no
145: Am I afraid of heights? not heights, but falling.
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad? No
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end? yeah
148: I’m really bad at? remembering directions.
149: My greatest academic achievements are ? erm...
150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me? can't remember
151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery? buy a car and an apartment in NYC
152: What do I like about myself? I don't mine my personality.
153: My closest Tumblr friend? dmngyn
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.