19//Brisbane

Sunday, April 29, 2012

yesyes

Hi,

I have absolutely nothing to say.

Absolutely nothing.

I've already posted today, so I've run out of things to say.

I slept till 1.

I totally started on my maths b homework.

I got myself addicted to yahoo answers.

I had tutor.

I blog posted.

I tumblred.

I talked about semi shoes and dresses and stuff with Diem.

I drank soy milk.

I tumblred.

I'm posting right now.

That is all I can think of to say.

This has been such an interesting post.

Woah.

Semi in 8 weeks.

Which means Indonesia in 8 weeks.

Get excited bro.

Year 12 formal was yesterday.

Looked at some pictures.

They were cool.

Yep, yep.

Gonna go watch friends and finish my maths b homework now.

Looks like I didn't get time to do physics.

Oh well.

I have to go early tomorrow.

So maybe I'll do it then.

Sounds like a plan, Nicole.

Sounds.

Like.

A.

Plan.




:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.