19//Brisbane

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Careers Evening

Hello!

I understand that I've been neglecting this blog so much, but.....yeah okay, I have no point, I just felt that I haven't blogged in a while and needed to mention that.

Today, I went to career's evening! LOL I wasn't even going to go, but then today Sonja and I were just like 'It'd be pretty cool', and so at lunch today we went to see if we could still go.....and.....wait for it.....WE COULD!

:) :) ;)

Basically, careers evening is this evening where the school had in all these guest speakers to talk about their jobs, how to get there, degrees in their field, etc. There were three sessions, and we could choose to attend different speeches for each of the sessions. Sonja and I chose to do the education one, the engineering one and the law one!!!

It only started at 6:30, so we went to the city for a bit and went to typo, lovisa, Mcdonalds, etc.

sighhs we ran into heaps of people we knew in the city, and they were all like
'WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING FIRST SESSION?????'
then we were like
'education'
then they were all like
'WHAT WHY'D YOU DO EDUCATION YOU SHOULD DO MEDICINE OR SOMETHING'
><

WELL I'M SORRY, I WOULD RATHER BE A TEACHER THAN A DOCTOR.
GTFO.
HAR HAR.

:) :)

Actually no. After today's speeches, I have decided that I would like to be a lawyer. A barrister.

LOL it's actually sad because I can't really picture myself as a barrister, but OH WELL.
At least now I'm aiming for something.

And the girl who was giving the speech was like
'it's best to have a duel degree so you stand out'
and therefore I'm considering doing either a law/psychology degree or a law/business degree. I think I'd prefer law/psychology, but my mum thought that a business degree would be better suited to law...
but anyways.



Here's some other exciting news- I GOT ADDED TO THE F-R-I-E-N-D-S-CONFESSIONS BLOG!
I was so excited when they invited me in, like seriously. I think my thing's still loading, because I don't have the ask-box messages yet, but I'M INNNNNN!



This post is just full of friends dance gifs. Well, two. Okay. Not that full. 

Till next time! x

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.