19//Brisbane

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pride and Prejudice

Hello all!

Here's some news: I started reading again! LOL for those of you who don't know me- basically, I used to read a lot, then out of nowhere I just stopped. For no apparent reason. BUT YEAH gonna try actually finish a book this time.
But I'm not gonna tell you which book it is, coz I like to leave you in suspense.

:)

My chemistry report is due tomorrow.

fml
fml
fml

I've actually done everything except for the fertiliser bit though, so I'm not that screwed. ALTHOUGH I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to put in the fertiliser bit, so...you know.....

Also, piano exam next Sunday. Exactly one week.

fml
fml
fml

.

Also, stand down starts Thursday week.

fml
fml
fml

.
On a brighter note, only one month till I go to Indonesia!!!!!
Here's a picture of me at Borobudur.
Trust me, it's legit.




Okay, yes, yes, did that, did that, end of post.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.