19//Brisbane

Monday, May 7, 2012

Vanessa's 16th!!!

Hi!

Today was...Vanessa's 16th birthday party!!!
So this morning, Diem came over (as usual), and yes yes then we went to Vanessa's! (i realise that I use so many !exclamation! marks these days. It's so weird.)

OOTD
Anyways, at Vanessa's we did all this fun stuff like:

- ate
:) the cake was super yummy. and we had pizza and KFC. and we also played that cup game that we learnt at music camp. I know they video'd it so I'll post it on here if I ever get a hold of that video. 
- played just dance on Wii
Looked like idiots, but it was super fun. Like, super dooper fun. Like, I need to get this game desperados-ely.
- played Wii sports on Wii
totally beat Diem 
- played hide and seek
Okay, so I found this brilliant hiding place in one of the rounds (2nd? I think?) underneath their dining table, but behind the table centre bit, so you couldn't see me when you just glanced into the room, AND THEY TOTALLY FORGOT TO FIND ME. IKR. I WAS LIKE WHAAAAT. HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME. I WAS THERE FOR TWO ROUNDS. Although I did win, like by 75689745923 times (my own measuring), so it wasn't that bad. 
- watched abduction
As much as I was protesting against watching it while we were voting, I actually though that it was quite a good movie. It was trippy. Vevry trippy.

Okay, picture time!





i can hide behind half-eaten Doritos, coz I'm super cool.

We look so happy, it's a bit scary.

one of us is clearly doing the steps wrong.



taken in mid-conversation.

wise words, mug. wise words.

And...that's all I have to say! I'll be posting funny pictures (for real) in about 2 minutes though...so stay tuned! (I suck, seriously.)

:)

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.