19//Brisbane

Sunday, June 3, 2012

100

Hey guys :)

This is my hundredth post......... and lol yes it shall disappoint :)

This morning I had my piano exam...which was...fgnjwenlyo. I actually did all my songs pretty well, except for the last one which I totally screwed up. But idk. It's over.

I literally have not done a single bit of study since my chemistry was due was due last Monday. Literally. I've done some piano and stuff, but stand down starts this Thursday so I should really do some study now...

Indonesia in 3 weeks, get exciteddddd.

I haven't blogged in a while, and I'm not really in a blogging mood right now...well, I'm sick for starters. And got like, 1 hour sleep last night due to sickness. And just screwed up my piano exam.

Although I should probably mention that Friday's tuckshop food was the best tuckshop food ever. They had Japanese chicken curry AND churros!

Yeah okay bye.
:/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.