19//Brisbane

Thursday, June 14, 2012

12 days

Hi!

Guess what?
I'm going to Indonesia in 12 days. 


HAH. HAH. HAH. GET EXCITED Y'ALL.

i have too much time.

So It's the second last day of stand down, and I get to stay at home!!!!! Yay!!!!! (I was just trying out a variation of Diem's 'Phew!'. Read her blog if you don't get it.)

I do have a physics exam tomorrow, which sucks. Especially cause it's physics, and I actually suck at physics. Especially that last exam. -shudders- (In case you haven't noticed, I've started typing coz like cause, just FYI)

Of course I haven't studied yet for it. I DID finish watching Kourtney and Kim take New York though. Great use of time. I've actually noticed a couple of things in common with that show and FRIENDS.

- Both in New York (not Keeping up with the Kardashians, but I DON'T EVEN CARE) (PS apparently Kardashians auto-corrects to librarianship.)
- Both star someone named Kourtney/Courteney
- Both awesome

See? Just so many similarities.


My dad's birthday was yesterday, too, and at night we went to the cheesecake shop to get a cake, and LOL. There was a sign on the door that was like 'Junior Employee Wanted (under 18 years)', so I totally applied. I worked at KFC a couple of years ago, and it just wasn't much fun, but I think it could be really cool to work at the Cheesecake shop, because like.....cakes are yummy.


the cake
I also had my Maths B exam yesterday, and I actually found it quite okay. Well, I think my maths was quite okay, but my communication on the other hand.....INDONESIA IN 12 DAYS GET EXCITED Y'ALL.

*changes topic in moment of distress*

Alrigggghty then.
I'll see you tomorrow, celebrating the end of physics.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.