19//Brisbane

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

neglect.

Hi.

okay, end of post.

Bye.



















































kidding.
duh.

Basically, It's the middle of stand down, and I'm watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. No, that's not true. I finished watching the whole series, and I just finished watching the first season of Kourtney and Kim take New York.

What even.

Why do I decide to start and finish series right in the middle of stand down.
When I have a maths b test tomorrow.
why.
why.
why.
why.
why.
this guy.



loool, just thought I'd put that picture in.

- Maths B test tomorrow
- Got a typhoid vaccination, arm hurts
- Grandma and Laurie came yesterday
- Physics test on Friday
- Chinese exam on Monday
- Semi next week Friday.
- Indonesia in exactly two weeks from today
- Procrastinating
- Stress
- I might post tomorrow, but I wouldn't be expecting anything.
- Bye for now.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.