19//Brisbane

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Semi!

Hello!

Wow, I know that I haven't posted in a few days, but so much has happened since then!

So this past week it's been reeeeeeally cold. Like, On Thursday it was one of those days where you could see your breath every time you breathed, and it was really foggy too, which is or isn't a good thing depending on how you look at it and whether or not you're driving. I actually took a couple of really nice photos of the fog, but they're on my phone...which is upstairs.


CHARITY SOCIAL

AKA semi. You've probably heard me go on about it a bit in previous posts.
So that was last night, and it was actually super fun, minus some foot pain. Honestly, in the days leading up to it I wasn't that excited (possibly because I was more excited for Indonesia- WHICH I'M GOING TO IN 2 DAYS, JUST BTW)
I got all my hair and make-up and everything done at home then went! We basically just walked around, took a LOT of photos, chatted to people, danced a bit (read: watched people dance, it was hilarious) and...yeah!
They had a photo booth, which we literally spent so much time in! LOL I went in about...5 times? But it was great fun. We also took some professional photos, but I have no idea how to get access to them...I'll post them when I do! And in the mean time please enjoy these extremely professional photos taken by a la moi. Or randoms that I asked to take the photos for me when I decided that I had a few too many selfies.
I'm so cool.


Vanessa, Lucinda, Me, Diem

SUSIE!

Doy


Charlotte!

CHLOE!!!

oh look.

it's.....me!

sabisabisabi

da fewd

.....Sabi again!

Vanessa is super awesome at photo-bombing. Almost as good as that guy who photo-bombed Diem. Wait, I'll find it.


So...yeah!

Afterwards, Diem slept over, and we actually had all these plans, but when we got home we fell asleep...very quickly. LOL Diem woke up and apparently the light was still on. Whoops. (:

lol. whoops.


Today, it was also my mum's birthday and Susie's birthday party...I'll actually talk about this tomorrow, cause it's getting really late and I couldn't be bothered to type anymore. Also, i really need more posts, cause this is only my seventh this month and it's getting a bit sad how un-dedicated I am. (Un-dedicated? Not-dedicated? Who even knows.)
Technically, it's past midnight, so I rephrase;
Yesterday, it was also my mum's birthday and Susie's birthday party...I'll actually talk about that tomorrow, cause it's really early and I couldn't be bothered to type anymore. I'll post about that later today.

Okay, I'll see you later today!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.