19//Brisbane

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Susie's Party

Hello!

It looks like I've posted twice today, right? BUT YOU'RE WRONG. THE CENTERPIECES ARE FINE.

Okay, I know that didn't make sense, but I typed 'YOU"RE WRONG' and I immediately thought of that time Monica yelled at Chandler, so I referenced it.

Anyway, what I was going to say was 'YOU'RE WRONG. THE LAST TIME I POSTED WAS JUST PAST MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT'
/living it up


So after the semi, Diem slept over (as I mentioned), and we basically just fell asleep straight away after attempting to clean our makeup off. Then yesterday was my mum's birthday! In the morning, Diem was still there, but we got dressed, did a photo-shoot, and got ready for Susie's 16th birthday party!

OOTD

So after all that, we went to Susie's party!
It was at this Korean barbecue restaurant, and oh my gosh it was so gooooood! There was all this meat and we had to kinda cook it ourselves (or get someone else to cook it for you, in my case) on this grill things on the table, and it was so yummy i can't even. And there was so much! My stomach was literally like, bulging by the time I was done.


We're so cool I can't even comprehend it.


Ignore my face, and I think my hair looks nice in this picture.









After we finished eating, we went to watch Snow White and the huntsman! It was actually such a good movie. SO MUCH LOVE FOR THE HUNTSMAN <3

When the movie finished, we went home, and Diem helped me choose some outfits to bring to Indonesia. AHAHAH it was hilarious- we somehow started talking in these really strange accents and every now and then they would just change to a different accent somehow :B It was actually so funny.

Thennn at night time, my family went out to a Chinese restaurant to celebrate my mum's birthday!
That was also really yummy, but my stomach was practically exploding by the end of all the food.

But yeah! All in all, yesterday was really fun and a great start to a great holiday!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.