19//Brisbane

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Transit of Venus and Stand Down.

Hello!

Recently, I've been reaaaaally busy coz stand down started today. ugh. Had a Maths C exam. Double ugh.

Because I'm really rushing to get this post down, here is a fully cited excerpt from Dee-om's blog.


Yesterday, at our school, everyone was super excited about the transit of Venus. The treschanator bought like these cool solar glasses for everyone (aww so nice) so that we could safely look at the sun. I thought it was pretty cool. And then 10 news came to the school to do a story about it.
Nicole and I stayed back after school and freaked out about Maths C exam with Mrs Morrison.AAHAHAH so anyways, we went to see her. After 5 minutes like half our class was waiting for her at the staffroom and heaps of teachers walked past BUT her. LOL WHAT EVEN. But yeah, we just stood there for ages. (Nguyen, 2012)



So that was yesterday...LOL. I WAS THERE. THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ME TO WRITE IT MYSELF. BAH.

us being super cool.

Now here are a couple of pictures of me photo-bombing to the max.




So, as I said- stand down started today. #shockgasp
On the plus side, I got to wake up at like, 8:30 because I didn't need to be at school until the test which was at 1:00. Then LOL I got to school literally 5 minutes before Sonja (and a couple hours after Diem) then we basically just studied until 1. With long breaks for food, of course. 

PS. I feel pretty cool drinking ice chocolates while everyone else is in class. :)

why so cool for?
LOL we had spread out our stuff sooo much. Literally, there were two tables and it was just covered. Eventually Diem tried to put all of our stuff in a pile, but that didn't last that long.

LOOK AT THAT SOFT SKIN.
Sonja studying to the max
attractive+1
These photos represent procrastination. 
Yes.


English tomorrow.....WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR.

SO BYE.

I'LL BE BACK TOMORROW, MOST LIKELY WITH MORE PICTURES.

CELEBRATING THE COMING OF THE WEEKEND.

KBYE.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.