19//Brisbane

Monday, July 2, 2012

, ,

INDONESIA 2

Hi!

So.....I'm updating you day by day...
yeah okay.
Still in Indonesia, if you couldn't tell by the title of this post. Anddddd I'm being rushed by Christal.


1 July 2012

Yesterday.

 So yesterday, I woke up pretty early to go to the graveyard of my Grandfather/Great-grandfather/Great-grandmother. LOL by early I mean like, 7:30. But WHAT UP. I'M ON VACATION BRO.

On the way there, there were all these political campaigns cause apparently the election's soon. It was actually so like.....like people were so into it.
Like there were people dancing on top of buses and running through the street and riding round on motorcycles with capes promoting the party.
And there were these people sitting on top if a moving bus on this (actually pretty busy) road.





Then...yeah. We arrived at the grave yard.
And here are some more photos...


FAMBAM

After we got home, I packed up my stuff and went to my cousins' place!!

Thennnnnn later that evening we went to this massage place and got these massages which were actually really different to normal massages because they had like aromatherapy and drinks and music and stuff...

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn after that we ate out at this restaurant that had this super weird shaped fish. LOL here's a picture,



Alright. Next day.



2 July 2012

TODAY!

Today, Emily's friends Isabel and Nadya came over and they went swimming and stuff, so Christal and I just.....played tetris and stuff.
/funtimes

After that everyone abandoned me to I decided to go shopping with Emily and her friends :)

It was actually pretty fun. I bought...nothing, but we window shopped for a bit in like, Topshop and otehr stores that we don't have in Australia. we also went to this Japanese restaurant for lunch and I had Udon noodles XD

Then this evening Emily and I did these photo-shoots! We also discovered painting with lights, and went out to eat at this restaurant within the apartment complex.

PHOTO SPAM.





















Also, i feel like i need to mention that I got Christal into F.R.I.E.N.D.S., and I am proud.
Super proud.
I feel like the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. spreader-rounder-er.
Chyeah bro.

More tomorrow.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.