19//Brisbane

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

School.

Hi!

Okay, I will get to my holiday diary.....eventually. Ahh, I'm so lazy. All I really needa do is photograph the handwritten one I did and include photos.

.
.
.

So I started school yesterday!

I seriously am missing the holidays already though. Still nine and a half more weeks. fdgjkbshtgruih. I actually only came home two days ago, but it feels like foreveeerrrrrrrrrrr ><


So here's a summary of the past two days in dot points, because I like them better than paragraphs.

- Found out I made the open team for tennis
- Have managed to not study at all yet, despite deciding before school started that I was going to study every night this term.
- Power in my house stopped working last night, causing me to not blog.
- Sonja came back to school today, with a bandaged toe.
- Sonja gave us presents from Europe :) She gave us...this tin box from Paris, this chocolate shower gen from Amsterdam and bubblegum mentos from somewhere. :)
- Bought chocolate.
- Diem ran into a fire extinguisher.

Okay, that basically sums up my two days :)
TOMORROW, I WILL POST MY HOLIDAY DIARY maybe.

I've been watching a lot of modern family lately cause I bought all the seasons from Indonesia when I went...

Here's a fun fact: DID YOU KNOW that I haven't watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S. in over a week? Like, I haven't watched since before I went to Jogja. Granted, I watched like 20 hours the day before I went, but I haven't watched at all since.
Of course, I have reasoning. Like, I couldn't bring my laptop to Jogja meaning that I couldn't watch. Then they didn't have it on the plane. Then on Monday night, I was super sleepy and modern family was already in my laptop so I just watched that. Then last night there was a power outage. Interestingly, I still watched modern family though. Hmm...

I feel deprived. Although I have been exposed to a very large number of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. gifs.

.
.
.
.
.

gifs are nothing, I'mm gonna go watch now.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.