19//Brisbane

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

fudge fudge fudge fudge fudge

Hi!

Sorry for not updating much lately, but it just so happens that nothing interesting has been going on...

All this stuff has just been piling up >< Like today was the Chemistry Olympiad, which was.....well, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I wouldn't be surprised if I only got like, one correct. And our English assignment has already been given out, and we're getting our Maths B on Monday...ALTHOUGH next week is Athletics and Ekka holiday! Sonja and I are going over to Diem's to sleepover....annnnnddddddddd this weekend my cousins are coming over from Indonesia!

After school today, Sonja and I went to the city and bought all this stuff. I got three notebooks and a water bottle from typo and these heels from Novo :)

On a side note, the there's only one piece left of the fudge that I bought on open day, which is saddening :(

Here are a couple of pictures...

the toffee that I won from beating Sonja at chess

heels!

I've also been spending a lot of time un-following people on twitter LOOOL. See, I've recently got back into twitter, and I realised that I was following so many people that my timeline was just not even interesting anymore. Then I made it my quest so get my number of following under my number of followers.

I started with 901 following and 375 followers, and currently I'm following 382 and have 360 followers!
Lost 15, but un-followed 519, so um...yeah. I'll probably lose more tonight though. oh well. 
In the mean time please enjoy this epic moment of screen-capping-ness


For the record, 73 is my favourite number. If that makes my screen-cap any more awesome. Which it does.

And...yeah...
I'll try to update more!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.