19//Brisbane

Sunday, August 12, 2012

inspired.


Hi!

I actually wrote this yesterday on my laptop upstairs which doesn’t have internet connection, so I’m posting it now J
So basically, not much has happened since the last time I posted…here’s what happened today, if anyone’s interested.

-          - Woke up at like, quarter to seven (WHO WAKES UP THAT EARLY ON WEEKENDS ANYWAY?!) because I had QG tennis, which we totally won XD
-         -  Got home at like 11:30 then ate at tumblred for like an hour before going to tutor.
-          - Had tutor till 3:00.
-          - Went to have a tennis lesson till 5
-          - Went home
-          -   Studied

And that was basically my day.

Except I totally lied about the studied part.
J
And I’m getting sick L 
Hopefully it won’t get any worse though, although judging from experience it probably will. By the time I post this, I’ll know anyway.

It’s really sad- I always get sick at the most annoying times. Okay, so I’ve gotten sick three times this year so far.

11-      Two days before my birthday I got a cold.
22-      Two days before my piano exam I got a cold.
33-      Food poisoning while in Indonesia.

And now, athletics is on Tuesday and I’m going to Ekka on Wednesday ><

Ahh well, I eat a ridiculous amount of fruit while I’m sick so I’ll probably get better.

LOOOL I don’t even know whether what I’m writing is making any sense because I’m watching friends while typing. Here’s a screencap.


I watch friends while doing everything, what up.
LOL – “I can’t use public bathrooms because of the doody parasites”

Anyway, so I’ve been reading this blog NeverSeconds, and I decided that I might start posting pictures of my meals. Cause, you know…sometimes my posts need pictures…and memories and stuff…

LOLOLOL I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT I’M GOING ON ABOUT.

HAVE ANOTHER SCREENSHOT.


So I was going to post pictures of my meals…without the ratings and everything else NeverSeconds does, cause I really cbf.

Here’s today’s meal:

Chicken satay with Hainan Chicken Rice

It was really yummy, that’s all I’m gonna say.

OOOH got a good moment:



Okay I don’t have anything else to write.

That concludes this post.

What even.

Okay.

:)
woah
why is this typing like this.
ok then.
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.