19//Brisbane

Monday, August 20, 2012

matthew perry appreciation.

Yes, this post is inspired by Diem's 'Nathan Adrian appreciation' post.

Yes, shut-up.

:)



So Matthew Perry is like fdjkgertbel the most awesome person alive. Okay, yes, Chandler was my favourite character on F.R.I.E.N.D.S., but like...this is an unbiased opinion fact. 

Anyways, so I basically tweet spam him daily...and he's never replied. #SHOCKGASP

I did get a reply from Courteney though...which I'll post a picture of here for fun. 


So yeah...time he stepped up his game.

this is what they call a brilliant screen-cap

Anyway, it was Matthew's 43rd birthday yesterday... which also sort of inspired this post. I was actually planning on making a cake except then I realised that it was ridiculous and resorted to this instead.


But stupid time-zones meant that it was about midnight when I tweeted that. WHY IS LA SO FAR AWAY.
AND WHY DOESN'T HE CHECK HIS NOTIFICATIONS AT MIDNIGHT.
WHY.
WHY.
WHY.
PICTURE SPAM.







No, tweeting me back is what you should be doing. Or at least announcing which mall.


Yeah okay.
I sense a reply coming.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.