19//Brisbane

Saturday, August 25, 2012

this past week.

hey hey hey hey hey!

Sozzles for abandoning you this past week, but I've been otherwise occupied.

So.........I guess I'll start from last week.

Last Friday (17th August), we had this maths lecture day at UQ where we went and attended three lectures (instead of school, woo for us). The first one was this triangulation one, then we had one on knot theory then we had one on topology.
My favourite was the knot theory one :)
So yeppp that was all fun and all that.

dinner

Last Saturday, was a pretty normal Saturday for the most part. School tennis in the morning, then tutor, then tennis coaching. BUT at night my cousins from Indonesia (Emily, James and Christal) came over- they'd been staying at the gold coast because Daniel and I had been at school, but on Saturday night they slept over here, cause they could XD On Saturday we went out for dinner with basically the entire Brisbane-based family (lol like 19 people). We had Chinese, which is always nice. Then yeahhhh they slept over :)

lemper

Chinese!

On Sunday, they were still here so Emily, Christal and I went to the city to shop :) I bought three shirts...which all ended up being the same colour (nude). Coincidentally. 
Christal bought some stuff from typo, and Emily bought jewellery and a skirt but left them on the bus home DX
So after that they went back to the gold coast and I proceeded to stress about my English which was due on Monday.

lemon chicken

On Monday, my English was due, and I totally handed it in. I also had tutor.

my tutor gave me cake.
fried chicken marinated with this coconutty sauce that was delicious.
strawberries and cream.

On Tuesday, nothing happened.

clockwise from top: egg covered in meat, chicken dumpling with a cabbage wrapping, potato wrapped in meat, tofu, dim-sum.

On Wednesday, nothing happened. I didn't even take a photo of my meal.

On Thursday, I did my English speech. Other than that, nothing happened. No photo of meal, either.

Yesterday, we totally had a Starbucks breakfast at school! And I decided that I should really have Starbucks more often, cause it's scrumptalicious. I got a double choc chip frappaccino. 
Okay I just ate and I just got hungry again ><
My school tennis was also on yesterday night, instead of this morning, and we totally won :)

Sonja and I's drinks


TODAY. FINALLY.
...Nothing happened.
No, actually, that's not true. I had tennis. I had tutor. I...ate. 
#woahnicoleyoubetterslowdown

I also finally started driving again after like, two months. LOL because my mum was like (ages ago)- "you're can't drive until you clean your room" and so last night I was bored and cleaned my room :)

soto mie, which is actually my favourite food ever.


WOO FOR ME.
27 EXTRA MINUTES TO THE CLOCK.
ONLY A BIT MORE THAN 70 MORE HOURS TO GO.
WOO FOR ME.
WOO.
.
.
.
.
.
end post.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.