19//Brisbane

Saturday, September 22, 2012

18 Years

Hi!

This is effectively my third post today...I must really be getting bored, and it's only the second day of the holidays.

So nothing much has happened since I posted about 7 hours ago, except I feel like I've neglected to mention that today is the 18th anniversary of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!

I have therefore decided to dedicate this post to my favourite, and best show ever.

September 22, 2012


I actually planned this post a while ago, and have a list of things to cover. I just never really had an occasion for it before.

So here's a new calculated approximation of how many times I've watched each episode: 16

That's interestingly the same number that I calculated a few months ago...so I must have gone wrong somewhere. 
Oh well. I watch a lot, just get that.

Reunion

Hmm...trying to decide if I want a reunion...
My immediate answer is yes, because it's so great and I would really like to see the cast get together again for at least one more episode or a movie, but then...
Like, what if they don't do it right? Then you won't be able to visualise the characters where you want them to be anymore, and they might not have the same legacy.
But yeah I want a reunion.

Random Facts

- Ross Geller's throat clearing was not a character thing- it was a habit of David Schwimmer.
- All of the characters have, at one point in the show, had a cigarette in their mouth.
- Rachel, Chandler and Ross have all, at one point or another, kissed all of the other characters. The only two pairings that haven't kissed are Joey/Monica and Phoebe/Monica

Wonderings

Or mistakes, but I'd rather not call them that. By the way, these are only ones that I haven't read elsewhere- there are heaps more.
- Why was Monica totally fine with Richard's smoking- even going as far as sniffing cigarettes once they broke up- but totally intolerant of Chandler's?
- Chandler mentions that him and Monica weren't going to have an engagement (so a gift isn't necessary), but afterwards implies that Doug peed on the ice-sculpture at their engagement party.
- What happened to the Ms. Pacman machine?
- How come Rachel's dad would tell her horror stories about smoking when he smoked himself?
- Ross mentions that Monica couldn't get braces because their dog needed knee surgery, yet Monica's teeth are perfectly straight. 

Was it Joey or Chandler's chair?

"GET OUT!"
Ahh, I love this episode!
I think it was Chandler's chair. 
Mainly because Chandler was there first, and he also got changed first so he should have been allowed to sit.


Now brace yourself for some hipster F.R.I.E.N.D.S. quotes.

Playstation is whack!

   Favorite Friends Quotes
☛ 1 of 1500


How here's an awesome picture.

brunasc:

Another photo of my friend’s apartment model made only of paper!


Now just random photos/gifs of the show.

maybeifiwasntgoingcommando:
risktheunusual:

1994-2004
backrowofthemovies:

Rachel Green’s hair through the seasons. 
sorry the face shape isn’t consistant :(
\
pheebsb:

The apartment
http://pheebsb.tumblr.com/


Friends began with a casting miracle—the uncanny chemistry of six up-and-coming actors combined with a legendary director, and a pair of writers who nailed the young, single, urban life as never before on TV.

Happy birthday F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.