19//Brisbane

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Born At The Right Time

Wot uhp.

eye speek lyk d@ kewl kidz n0w.

XD

Okay, I have nothing to write.
Nothing interesting happened today.
Nothing at all.

It's so sad, because a couple of days ago I would have been wishing for this, but now its like ugggghh so boreddddddd.

Anyway- go and listen to Born At The Right Time by Dappled Cities cause it's such a great song and yeahhhhhhh just go do it.

This term's actually gone by so fast though- like it legit still feels like the start of the term, and tomorrow's the last day.
Actually, when I think about it, this whole year has gone by really quickly.

AHAHAHA this really sad, inspirational music started playing while I was typing that (from one of my tabs or something) and now, from where I am, it sounds really deep and meaningful.

Okay, the song just changed and now it seems to be some sort of a marching band.

Wtf is this page I have open.

Ahh, the sentence above has lost all meaning.


I won't bore you with this anymore, so enjoy some nice looking photos.




OOOH WHICH REMINDS ME.

I found the most amazeballs Matthew Perry interview today. Like sdfjknsodrgjd I just want to watch it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Just in case you're wondering, that entire above paragraph links to the interview.

Okay I just got in a Matthew Perry mood so you're gonna have to bear with me while I upload heaps of photos of him.

Take the time to enjoy it.

And also, while we're on the topic, if you haven't watched Go On yet, you're missing out. Really, really missing out. It's like, my new third favourite show. And if you consider how much TV I watch daily, that's really impressive.
FYI, these are all quotes following.

HIS BROTHER
Okay how cool would it be to be Matthew Perry's sister.


"1:23 am.
Every night, 1:23 am Janie used to roll over in her sleep and slap me in the face and scare the living hell out of me.
So I used to wake up at that exact moment every night, you know, to brace myself.
And I still do.
And now her oddly strong little arm doesn't come.
And I realize that shes gone.
Again
And it’s lonely, you know,
It’s 1:23 am and there’s no one to call. "




omg ryan just said janie had an “oddly strong little arm”
omg janie is monica
omg this is terrifying


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.