19//Brisbane

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Go Don't Stop

Hi!

I didn't post yesterday...although I realise that I actually post quite a lot these days. Possibly because I've been procrastinating heaps, or possibly because I have tests to rant about, or something else but heeeey.

So I survived my chemistry exam on Thursday and just have one more- Maths C on Monday!I have all of tomorrow to study for it, so I'm not really nervous yet. It's actually so weird- if the exams were really spaced out, I'd probably be freaking out right now, but I'm so used to having back to back exams that even though I only have two days, it's all chill.

Anyway, I thought I did okay on the chem exam, like I could answer everything and all that, so that's a good sign.

After the exam, I went to the city with Diem for lunch, and met up with Lilian while there. I effectively managed to spend all of my money, and I can't even remember what all the stuff I bought was.

Okay, that's not true.
I remember everything.
I even photo'd them all.
What up.

wedges from Rubi

Typo notebooks

jewellery from Sports girl

pens from Typo and pencil-case from Rubi

Typo pillow

TO MATCH MY POSTER THAT DIEM GOT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR!

I didn't plan on buying so much...but see, typo was having this deal where you could get the pillow for $10 if you bought something, and I really needed the pillow. So I bought those notebooks. BUT THEN they were like 'If you spend $25 we'll give you a free gift'. And I was intrigued, so I bought the five pens. The I got a free pen! (2nd from the right in the picture of the pens). It's a really cool pen.

Yesterday, I didn't have any exams and because I'm still on stand down, I got the day off! I basically just slept in till 1, then did a tiny bit of study and bummed around the house :)


2 kewl 4 da skool

just while we were on the topic of being awesome.

This morning I had tennis, which was our last game of the season!
I actually thought I played alright, we won all our sets except for one of them and I won my doubles and singles so all's good!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.