19//Brisbane

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Gold Coast!

Hi!

My apologies for having abandoned you for a good...two days, but I've been away at the Gold Coast :)

On Thursday we drove down and stayed at this hotel that was literally right in the middle of everything- like, about 100m to the left of it was the beach, and Surfers Paradise was on the right, so it was pretty great :)

On Thursday, we got there then went to this 7D cinema think, and I'm yet to figure out what all of the dimensions are, but it was like one of those simulation rides except with a 3D screen (and glasses), water falling from the roof and those spray things under your chair. Thennn we went out to dinner at Hakataya which is just my favourite noodle restaurant ever. There's actually one near my house...but oh well. Still tasted really good.

Then yesterday, we woke up super early (7:00) and went whale watching! That was actually really fun, because we were on this boat that was going...fast. And the front of the boat where we sat was super bumpy. Like, literally. And we saw whales, which was really cold.
Although it was pretty windy.
I actually (kind of) managed to get a picture of one of the whales that we saw, which is better than all of my brother's pictures which are just of like, water.

Then we ate lunch at this Korean restaurant :)

After lunch, we went to the beach! Yeah okay I just figured out that we're going to River Fire tonight (lol jokes I already knew) and am now rushing so...

So we went to the beach, which was fun, then ate dinner at the hard Rock cafe, which tasted dfgbjswbetguwr so good. Although I didn't know any of the songs, if I was meant to...

Thennnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....this morning, we went and ate then went to the beach again, until we got sick of it and came home :)


Hakataya noodles!

Excuse the dodginess.


Our hotel.

Whale watching 

In the boat...

You can kind of see the whale here...

Gold Coast skyline!

The sky was super clear.

THE WHALE THE WHALE THE WHALE


The harbour

Korean fried rice for lunch! LOL forgot to photo it before I ate some...

View from our hotel room.

yep yep yep nice squinting there yep yep yep

Fish and chips at The Hard Rick Cafe!

THE HIRE ENGINE

Cold Rock woot woot


Beach beach.


Gold Coast

It was probably thinking evil thoughts.








Lol okay I just took a long break there...so I'm back from River Fire now, but I'll post about that a bit later LOL.

Anyways, till next time.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.