19//Brisbane

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I GIVE UP

Hey y'all.

So my physics exam was today, and it was actually okay; like, I could at least answer everything, which was good. LOL one of the questions was something that I asked Diem right outside the door :B

#professional

So that's physics down, and tomorrow is my Maths B and Chinese speaking exams :(
I'm seriously not prepared at all, but like...I've given up. Maths B is always fine. I don't even care. I hate Maths. Bleeeeeghhhhhhhhh.
LOL tomorrow I'll be like 'I LOVE MATHS B CAUSE IT'S OVERRRRR JAJAAJAJAJJAJA'
but for now, no.

i hate it.
i hate it.
it sucks.
it sucks.
i hate it.



Enjoy this quiz I stole off Diem.

  • A: Who was the last person to piss you off? What did they do? 
  • Um lol l get pissed off really easily but not anything terrible. 
  • B: Do you miss your ex? What would you do to get them back? 
  • They're kind of non-existent so....
  • C: If you had to choose between your best friend or your significant other dying, who would you choose? 
  • Significant other is also non-existent, so my best friend. 
  • D: Everyone has a few demons, what's your worst one? 
  • I probably have more than most people...but like, I can't take illness.
  • E: Have you ever cheated on somebody? 
  • No.
  • F: Are you a virgin? 
  • Yep.
  • G: Do you believe in ghosts? 
  • Kind of.
  • H: If you knew your girlfriend/boyfriend would be truly happier without you, would you leave? 
  • I wouldn't know, having never experienced this.
  • I: If you liked someone with a terminal illness, would you still date them knowing they might not live much longer? 
  • Probably.
  • J: If you sold your soul, what would it be for? 
  • I wouldn't sell it...
  • K: Would you ever kill someone? What would be a good reason? 
  • No.
  • L: Have you ever told a big lie, one that you felt bad for? Did you ever come clean? 
  • I don't tell big lies...
  • M: Is there anything that you'd never do for any amount of money? 
  • LOL lots of things.
  • N: Would you consider yourself vain or narcissistic? 
  • I might consider myself a bit of a narcist.
  • O: Are you open minded, or do you judge people and things before you give them a chance? 
  • I judge people a bit when I first meet them, but once I get to know my opinion usually changes.
  • P: Politics, what are your thoughts on them?
  • Boring.
  • Q: Do you prefer peace and quiet, or loud chaos?
  • I can't stand absolute silence, and would much rather have load chaos.
  • R: Religion, what is yours? Do you believe in a god?
  • Catholic. I believe in God.
  • S: What is your sexual preference (straight, gay, bi, pan, ace)?
  • Straight.
  • T: What is your favorite sexual position?
  • Okay.
  • U: Has anyone you knew ever died? If so, who?
  • No one I was close to.
  • V: Do you ever want children?
  • Yes.
  • W: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  • New York City.
  • X: Do you do drugs? Drink? Smoke?
  • No.
  • Y: Is there anything you wouldn't do for love?
  • I'll need a for instance here.
  • Z: Would you ever have sex for money?
  • No. 



:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.