19//Brisbane

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Love These


Okay, I'm seriously running out of ways to procrastinate.
Seriously.
So I stole this off Diem's blog.
HA HA Ha Ha ha ha h aaaah    ..

  • What song do you listen to when you're feeling down? Biding my Time :)
  • Do you drink Tea or Coffee? Tea 4 lyf bro
  • Tell us an embarrassing story. One time I walked in front of a news reporter and ended up appearing  on the news.
  • How many languages can you speak? All of them. Duh.
  • Tell us three fears. Death, Illness, Lizards
  • What was the last board game you played? Wow...I haven't played anything in ages...probably Risk?
  • What was the last book you read? Um...Unbearable Lightness some time last year.
  • Have you ever walked into a glass door? NO ........... ehhehhehheheheehehheeehehhehehhh
  • Who's your biggest celebrity crush? Matthew Perry Young Matthew Perry Scott Disick
  • Do you believe in marriage? Yep :)
  • What would you do with 1 million dollars? Um lol buy a house or something.
  • Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of? I'll just steal Diem's cause they're pretty appropriate: Being rude to them aha, drugs, smoking 
  • What is one thing you'd like to change/fix? A lot of things, but I won't list them :)
  • Post a pic of your lovely face. cbf
  • Name three of your favourite blogs. thecuphalfempty, i love my old levis. ftbh
  • Name three Disney movies that you adore. no
  • When's your birthday? 4th January
  • What do you aspire to be? I am literally aspiration-less. I have absolutely no idea. Like what even.
  • Do you sponsor a cause? Not regularly but I'll donate stuff/buy stuff from them when I can.
  • Do you play/watch sport? I play tennis, if that counts.
  • Do you play an instrument? Piano && Violin and if you give me a French Horn I might be able to blow a note or two.
  • What's your favourite colour? Forever blue.
  • What is your favourite animal? I just like all baby animals. Baby penguins, Baby pigs, Baby puppies are probably my top three though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.