19//Brisbane

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Quick One

Hi!

This'll be super quick cause I'm going out to dinner in a few minutes. (only my second post today! #growth)

Just in case you haven't noticed yet, I've decided to embrace my optimism and create a list of things that annoy me, which can be accessed by clicking on the tab above. Or by clicking here.

Also remember to check out my fashion blog here and this food blog that Diem and I created here.

And just like Diem said on her blog: if you want to submit anything to our food blog (maybe meals you liked? or didn't like, if that's how you roll), you can just leave a comment either under this post or on our food blog, or you could message me here and we'll get back to you :)

So yeah!
Hope to hear from you.
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.